[Paparazzi-devel] GPS tunnel for Tiny1.3 & 2.11

From: C Kuo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS tunnel for Tiny1.3 & 2.11
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:37:17 +0100

Hi guys

  After long time, I am now able to program my Tiny1.3 board, however, I have
some question relate to the tunnel for GPS.

  In the wiki, it say that for Tiny 1.3 the tunnel should be : "make
AIRCRAFT=myplane tunnel.upload", and for the Tiny2.11 should be "  make
AIRCRAFT=ppz1 tunnel.upload "

  I was wondering, from the paparazzi center I can see that putting the tunnel
target should work with Tiny.2.11, will it work with Tiny 1.3?

  also, for Tiny1.3, is the tunnel also upload though the USB cable to "serial
2" port?

Thanks

                                                          Chen