[Paparazzi-devel] installing paparizzi

From: Michael Caughey
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] installing paparizzi
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 22:15:27 -0400

I've downloaded the source for paparizzi, and I intend to build it eventually.  However prior to that I wanted to install the bin to take a look at it and insure I had all the dependancies.  I have Ubuntu 8.0.x.  I ran the followin command:

sudo apt-get install paparazzi-bin

It looks like all the dependancies installed ok but now I'm getting the following error:

Setting up speech-dispatcher (0.6.6-0ubuntu8) ...
Not starting speech-dispatcher, as /etc/default/speech-dispatcher does not
have RUN_SPEECHD=yes.

Setting up paparazzi-bin (3.10.1) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/paparazzi-bin.postinst: line 10: ocamlfind: command not found
dpkg: error processing paparazzi-bin (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127
Processing triggers for libc6 ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place
 paparazzi-bin

I check my disk to make sure I have not run out of spac and I have 75% free on a 160 Gig hard drive.

Am I missing the ocamlfind dependancy?  I"m not even sure what that is to be honest with you.

-michael