Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: stance measurement for landing (Sergey Lu

From: Sergey Lukin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: stance measurement for landing (Sergey Lukin)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:29:21 +0100

Hi Chris,

Developing something like 24 GHz radar on your own is very difficult. So if some company proposes to do this or sells something like this - it is superb for us. I'm sure we will have solution soon.

Meanwhile I have found another lase sensor
http://www.hokuyo-aut.jp/02sensor/

... nothing said about it price and weight is getting out of control - it is 160 gram monster.

Kind regards,

Sergey