[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Center unusual error

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Center unusual error
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:21:57 -0500 (CDT)

I am getting hundreds of these errors in Paparazzi Center while running a simulation.

*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

I assume this is something to do with mapping because I have been blocked by Google but I am unsure what the error means. What I find unusual about this is I had a whole heap of tiles downloaded for this flight plan earlier in the day but the next time I ran a sim there was no map data and I got blocked. Is there something I need to do to get maps to be cached?

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Web: www.reddog.com.au