Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Shopping list for a Lisa with Gumstix setup. What

From: J. L.
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Shopping list for a Lisa with Gumstix setup. What do I need?
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:18:46 -0700

my USB alfa adapter fits great in my easy star and other planes. From
my understanding you can not run the netwifi board with the overos.
Its for their verdex line. The antennas I am using are the ones that
the overo fire comes with. If you read the message boards for them you
will see their on board wifi has constant issues for the overo series.
There is a new firmware for the marvell chipset but its not yet
functional for the overo.