[Paparazzi-devel] IR Sensor from FMA Direct

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IR Sensor from FMA Direct
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:59:26 -0000

Hi all,

I am wondering if somebody of you is using or did use this 2-axis IR sensor. http://www.revolectrix.com/cpd4_description_tab.htm (the sensor only, without the control device). As I tried to wire it to the TWOG board, I could not find any information about the connectors, it is nothing captured on the label/casing (+,-, signal 1, signal 2) and the manufacture page does not contain it as well.

I am pretty sure that I could get this info if I would open the casing, but could not do it. I afraid that it will be damaged. So has anybody opened the box? Or you might have some drawings about how to wire it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Roman