[Paparazzi-devel] FTDI Utility Board

From: arnaud dumas
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] FTDI Utility Board
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:33:15 +0200

Hi,

I haven't solved my pb yet.

Where can I can find documentation about the LED on FTDI Board and Tiny Board (I have a PPZUAV assembled kit).
In particular, I have no led blinking on the FTDI board, does it mean that it's not powered? I supposed it was by the three threads link between the serial port on tiny board and the FTDI board but I'm not so sure anymore.
I have always the GCS blank pb.

On the other hand, I've rigourously followed the instructions given in paparazzi.mannberg.co.uk

without success

I do need help please!

Respecfully,

Arnaud