Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:27:45 +1000

I emailed Jobey this question, Piotr replied that only the Spectrum RC
is currently implemented (not PPM). He hinted it would be possible
port the PPM stuff to Lisa/M. I suppose if you aren't using a pair of
spectrum satelites there would be two UARTs going spare, no idea if
some of that IO could be re-purposed for PPM input though.

I didn't ask about open source hardware, but I did wonder :)

Chris Gough