Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem executing firmware on YAPA after uploading

From: limaiem imed
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem executing firmware on YAPA after uploading
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 23:46:58 +0100

Hi,
if the GCS returns Failure("Error opening modem serial device : fd < 0 (/dev/ttyUSB0)") it means that your modem is not sending data ! are you sure that your modem is correctly wired and your code is correctly programmed ?

Is your autopilot working as expected ? I think that in YAYA2 you should see the green led flashing in your board when the model is trying to talk ...

hope this could help

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden