[Paparazzi-devel] Constant 18.4V battery level

From: Andreas Dietl
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Constant 18.4V battery level
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:21:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi guys,

I had a short circuit on my LisaM V2 and now in the GCS the battery voltage is contantly 18.4V. Even if I only connect the AP with the USB cable.

What happend?
Due to a crash the GND wire of the spektrum receiver [UART1/5, left pin] got contact with the metal arm. Additionally made the screw of the motor a contact with the coil wire of the motor... The shielding of the spektrum GND-wire was gone...
paparazzi.enac.fr/w/images/LisaM_V2_0_top_labeled.png

How is the LisaM connected:
I use the following wiring but only with the primary spektrum receiver. (11.1V battery):

paparazzi.enac.fr/w/images/LisaM_v2_0_wiring_quadrocopter_spektrum_pwmesc.png

The AP still works fine (flights are ok), but I get a constant 18.4 V battery value in GCS (and messages) when it's connected to the battery or to the USB.

Is the ADC maybe damaged? How can I test this / use a different ADC input?
Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

BR
Andreas