Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Superbit USBRF Radio Dongle issue: Failure opening

From: Prabir Guha
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Superbit USBRF Radio Dongle issue: Failure opening serial device: fd < 0 (/dev/ttyUSB0)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:23:34 -0400

Hi Karlito:

Looking at the "dmesg" output, I see messages that contain ttyACM0 and ttyACM1 (created when blackmagic probe is connect), but no mention of ttyACM2 or ttyUSBXX when the USB RF dongle is connect although the device is recognized by the kernel. Also I see that there two files device file created for ttyACM0 and ttyACM1 but none for ttyACM2 or for any ttyUSXXX under /sys/bus/........

Thanks.

-Prabir