[Paparazzi-devel] 回复: Need Help with KroozSD Schematic

From: 牛 志强
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] 回复: Need Help with KroozSD Schematic
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:49:20 +0000

Try lisa m2.2 /mx

发件人: Paparazzi-devel <paparazzi-devel-bounces+n755019073=address@hidden> 代表 Alper Dogan <address@hidden>
发送时间: 2020年5月13日 9:16
收件人: address@hidden <address@hidden>
主题: [Paparazzi-devel] Need Help with KroozSD Schematic

To whom it may concern,

I’d like to use the KroozSD flight controller schematic for my project. When I checked the schematic, there is a sensor symbol, which has 14 pins and no description, in the sensors segment (following picture). Could you please tell me what that sensor is for me to check its datasheet?

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,

Alper Hüseyin Doğan