paragui-dev

Re: [paragui-dev] OS X makefile suggestions

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-dev] OS X makefile suggestions
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:02:15 +0200

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 05:00:45AM +0300, Asko Kauppi wrote:

> Hi, all!
>
> I fetched the latest cvs snapshot and compiled for OS X.
[snip sdlconfig and such]

> Seems ParaGUI build does not do this quite.. It leaves the "-framework
> Cocoa -framework OpenGL" away when building test apps.  Is this
> intentional?
>
> If not, would someone please fix it - thanks. :)
I have tried to produce this problem and failed. Which is why I would
ask for some things.

1. Have you installed perhaps two different sdl versions? (May happen)
2. Could you send the part from aclocal where AM_PATH_SDL is defined?
   (I don't suppose that it differs from my version, but who knows)
3. In the resulting Makefile, what is the value of SDL_CFLAGS and
   SDL_LIBS?

I have also spend some minutes going through the configure.in and the
aclocal.m4 script and it looks OK to me.

waiting for a reply,
Ulf

--
recursive: