RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:47:34 -0400

The second one was supposed to have phpid in sqirly brackets after HEADERS
but still inside the brackets - the email system must have stipped them out

Let me try again:

with sqirly brackets:
  $sth_select_all->execute($HEADERS{phpid})
   or die "$err_exec_sql $dbh->errstr";

change sqirly brackets to regular brackets for test: