Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 18:47:25 +1000

Hi all,

just a theory on this one.  I suspect it is the template class which
uses curly brackets.  Haven't doouble checked the code but from memory
both phpgw mail and anglemail are set to remove unknows ...
ie
$t->set_unknowns("remove");

the phpid was treated as a template variable and so stripped it out,
when it wasn't set ...
ie
$t->set_var('phpid','something');

This is just my theory ... hope it helps.

Cheers,

skwashd
Dave Hall