RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware and coldsync
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:24:40 -0400

Well I spent some time on the conduits on the weekend

It seems that there were a few problems: the database sequence names changed

I must have made some undocumented changes to the phpgw tables cause I got
all sorts of 'null value' errors when trying to manipulate the database so I
worked on modifying the conduits so the user wouldn't have to modify the
tables (it would be easy to get them to modify the tables but would cause
problems with upgrades)

Before I was able to assign addressbook contacts a zero category id and get
them to show up, I'm still working on troubleshooting why this isn't
happening now

the cat id problem seems to affect datebook entries as well but I haven't
spent as much time on that to confirm that is what is happening

So in the end, I'll be sending you new conduits later this week