Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Attachment not working in emails

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Attachment not working in emails
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:46:08 +0000

It works in E-Mail also.  It just isn't as straight forward.
1)  You need to click on "Attach File" link.
2)  Click on "Browse..." button to locate the file you want.
3)  Click on "Attach File" button to do the actual attaching.
4)  Click on "Done" button.

If you skip 3 like I did for awhile, it will look broken.

I hope this helps.