RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] tips for porting your application to xslt

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] tips for porting your application to xslt
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:13:09 +0100

The statement  $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags']['headonly'] = True;
don't seem to work - I get an errormessage complaining about "Sablotron
error on line 37: called nonexistent rule 'help' "

the line
        <xsl:call-template name="help"/>

should be altered to
        <xsl:call-template name="app_data"/>

in 'phpgw_header.xsl'

Also I would very much like the switch 'headonly' to be placed inside a
function - and not in the 'index.php'

Regards

Sigurd