[Phpgroupware-developers] Problem moving phpGW app to another server/da

From: W. Chris Shank
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problem moving phpGW app to another server/database
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:02:02 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I'm trying to move an instance of phpGW from on box to another. I've
dumped the database and loaded it back into mysql. I've moved all
files/directory structures over. I can get to the setup sections where it
writes the config file and to the application setup. I even wiped out the
exiting users and created the admin and 3 default accounts. I just can't
login?!! When I log in- I'm sent back the login screen (fileds are
blanked) and the url has
this:login.php?code=5&sessionid=&kp3=&domain=default. I can't seem to find
a log file to explain what the error is. anyone know what could be causing
this?

Thanks

Chris