Re: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problem moving phpGW app to another s

From: W. Chris Shank
Subject: Re: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problem moving phpGW app to another server/database
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:59:14 -0700 (MST)

I can successfuly change all the configuration information using the setup
tools - and I know this is going into the database - that I can varify.
Attempting to login with a KNOWN bad username/password doesn't result in
the expect "BAD LOGIN OR PASSWORD" error that I would get on the running
site. Also, when a bad login return me to the blank login screen- the url
has both the sessionid and kp3 parameters equal to nothing. I suspect that
either my box cannot (un)encrypt the password correctly - or my PHP
instance is not setting sessions correctly so it bumps me thinking the
session is not valid. what is troubling is that I don't get any ERROR
message saying session couldn't be verified or that it expired.

If you would like to see it in action:
NEW SITE - CAN'T LOGIN
http://albatros.acetechgroup.com/acegw/
OLD SITE - LOGIN OK