[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: sitemgr in HEAD

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: sitemgr in HEAD
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:45:05 -0500

Dan Kuykendall <address@hidden> a écrit:

> How confident are you with this code?
>
> If your very confident I will upgrade phpgroupware.org to it, but I
> will need to know you will be around to help if a disaster happens.

I think it really would need some testing before you upgrade
phpgroupware.org, so I'd suggest we wait for feedback for a couple of
weeks. Also I think if you upgrade phpgroupware.org, we could think if
the site could make use of some features of the new sitemgr
- internationalization: Are there people willing to maintain
translations of the website?
- I created a module that works like an application directory, but it
is not yet complete, more a demonstration. I would be interested to
work on it, so that it could handle a directory of phpgroupware
applications on the website. But for that, I'd need some requirements
for what is needed on the website.

Is it possible to have a website testing.phpgroupware.org, where we
could test a copy of the real website?

Michael