[Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw-palmsync update (URL)

From: Vladimir Klebanov
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw-palmsync update (URL)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:43:09 +0100

Hi,

Well, sorry for the confusion --  I'm not the original author of
phpgwpalmsync. I just found the last "official" release 0.2 outdated and not
working with current phpgroupware and then updated/bugfixed it. This is
still alpha quality code (but it works!). If you have any
questions/patches/suggestions contact me.

Original version:       http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpgwpalmsync/
My updated version:     http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unny/phpgwpalmsync/

Vladimir

P.S. Please CC me since I'm not on the list

--
Vladimir Klebanov  --   address@hidden
                        http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unny