Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Bugs and 0.9.14.002

From: Heiko Verhelst
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Bugs and 0.9.14.002
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:26:57 +0100

Hello

I am willing to spend some time on the api-documentation. I would appreciate
it if there were a strategy for gathering information. Someone could gather
information from the list and IRC and group it per subject. Other people
could then write documentation for a specific aspect of the API. It's just an
idea....

Heiko