[Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP and accents ( french ) in phpgw

From: Jean-Michel Merliot
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] LDAP and accents ( french ) in phpgw
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:44:52 +0100

Hi everybody,

I've been able to set up phpgw quiet nicely with LDAP, but I've got
a hard glitch with french accents in accounts and addressbook.

using any accent in an entry of the addressbook leads to nothing, data are not inserted
correctly, the LDAP data are bad.

I suppose ( may be I'm wrong ) it could be corrected by escaping strings or sth alike
in the different LDAP php modules.

Has anyone any idea of what I can try to correct that ?

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Michel Merliot
Directeur Technique

MGK Technologies