phpprintipp

[Phpprintipp] _interpretInteger failing?

From: Brian Kroth
Subject: [Phpprintipp] _interpretInteger failing?
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:51:08 -0500

Hello, I was just looking at the CVS version of your PHP classes and it
appears that the _interpretInteger() function is always returning 0.
Any thoughts?

For example:
    [time_at_creation] => stdClass Object
        (
            [_type] => integer
            [_range] => job-attributes
            [_value0] => 0
        )

    [time_at_processing] => stdClass Object
        (
            [_type] => no-value
            [_range] => job-attributes
            [_value0] =>
        )

    [time_at_completed] => stdClass Object
        (
            [_type] => no-value
            [_range] => job-attributes
            [_value0] =>
        )

    [job_id] => stdClass Object
        (
            [_type] => integer
            [_range] => job-attributes
            [_value0] => 0
        )

    [job_state] => stdClass Object
        (
            [_type] => enum
            [_range] => job-attributes
            [_value0] => Unknown(IETF standards track "job-state" reserved):
0x64d9d3d5
        )

    [job_media_sheets_completed] => stdClass Object
        (
            [_type] => integer
            [_range] => job-attributes
            [_value0] => 0
        )

Also, split() was deprecated in php 5.3.0, so I replaced all calls to
that with preg_split() in my local copy.  I've attached a patch for
that.  It seems you've already solved the socket reading problem that
were preventing more than some small number of printers from being
listed.

Thanks,
Brian