DebugStream update

From: David Philippi
Subject: DebugStream update
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:10:45 +0200

Hi all

I've just implemented operator() (int) into DebugStream. It's intended to be
used with the old PINGUS_DEBUG_X constants and checked against
pingus_debug_flags. If the flag is not set, a special stream just consuming
it's arguments is returned so that debug calls shouldn't be a big
performance hit if the flag is not set.
Since I'm not very familar with streams, I invite anyone to test wheter
everything works as intended or not. I've done some small test which worked
flawless.