Re: IDE (Linux)

From: Magnus Norddahl
Subject: Re: IDE (Linux)
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 20:59:35 +0200

Quoting David Philippi (address@hidden):

> Just thinking about the limitations of msvc++ the question of IDE's popped to
> my mind. What are you using to work on Pingus?

Not that I work on pingus, but when I work on ClanLib in linux, I use Anjuta.

If you like IDE's that follow the same principles as the developer studio
IDE, then you will like Anjuta.

It does have one major flaw though (like most unix clones of developer
studio :/), it wants too much control over build environment. Personally I
create a new test project in anjuta, and then copy the project files into
ClanLib's dir, then loads the project from there. Dont know if you'll find
that technique too much of a hack. :)

--
Magnus Norddahl,
Clansoft