Re: can't compile ...

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: can't compile ...
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:25:23 +0200

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 18:14, Giray Devlet wrote:
>  :))) yes I know ... But I was waiting a bit so things settle down some

BTW as long as I stay motivated and have time, things won't really settle
down, so just tell me when you encounter problems. I've got no problem at
all with just answering that I already commited the fix, but I won't commit
code that doesn't compile by intention. So if it doesn't compile for you
it's very likely that it compiles for me and I don't work on a fix yet.