Re: BUG DB

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: BUG DB
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:45:31 +0200

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 22:02, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:
> > Well, enhancements are something one may add to a bug db also.
> That could get a loooong list, even so I think I know now how I want
> to have most parts of the game.

Well, I can't read your mind. Don't know how it for others. ;-)
It's not like I'd ask you too fill in the complete list, it may very well
grow over time. Having those things in a list will allow discussions about
the features and the possibility to choose one of those points and implement
it. I think having such a list could also help to attract more developers.
Another point to attract you: if people start to ask the same questions you
may just point them to the bug db...

>  > Are you going to fix it?
> Not today and not tomorrow.

I'll try wheter I can find out anything.