Re: Sound effects

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Sound effects
Date: 12 Jun 2002 17:22:21 +0200

Giray Devlet <address@hidden> writes:

> well I was thinking about the sound-fx issue, and where to get them.
> I guess the safest thing to do for now is to borrow from other GPL

I haven't yet seen any GPLed game with sounds that would fit our
purpose, in the end we probally should decide what sound we exactly
need and create them ourself. Using sound from such a CD might not be
100% legally safe, but I wouldn't expect to get sued, since most of
the time they are copyright free or at least close to it, even so I
would prefer to have a license.txt to make that sure.

--
Advent:     http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/advent/
Feuerkraft: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/feuerkraft/