Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus BUGS,1.12,1.13

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus BUGS,1.12,1.13
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:14:34 +0200

On Tuesday 13 August 2002 20:44, address@hidden wrote:
> + * crashes if axis, button etc is not given

This will be fixed very soon (along with quite a few other bugs in the input
code).

> + * axis has hangle, but shouldn't have, pointer should handle that

What is hangle? If it is angle then it's right that the axis has it. Every
axis used to create an axis pointer needs an angle. Only the action axis
will ignore it's angle.

> + * axis event has up/down only, should be float -1,1

This shouldn't be required by the game right now, but I'll change it anyway.