Re: none

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: none
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:34:34 +0200

On Thursday 15 August 2002 13:17, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:
> Anyway, beside this problem we should either add a
> JumpToNextNonEmptyNode(xmlNodePtr& cur); or find a way to tell libxml
> to skip them automatically. I am currently using a very minimal subset
> of libxml functions, so the chances are very good that it provides a
> way nice ways to handle this.

Regarding your strange fix to AxisFactory I just got another idea. I'm quite
sure that there will be tools or methods in libxml which compress the XML
tree by removing all those annonying blank nodes at all. Since we don't
parse XML very often and never very large files a "strip all blank nodes"
shouldn't take overy long.