Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus/src console.cxx,1.8,1.9

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: [Pingus-CVS] CVS: Games/Pingus/src console.cxx,1.8,1.9
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:44:37 +0200

On Thursday 05 September 2002 16:56, address@hidden wrote:
> PS: console doesn't work correctly, line-wrapping to early and current
> line isn't shown completly

Ah... I guess I forgot to write it to the list:
- line-wrapping: the point where line-wrapping occurs is defined to 80 chars,
I didn't take the time to count how many chars one could use. I guess it
ought to depend on resolution anyway.

- display problems: seems to be gone (after you do a checkout *g*)