Pingus: warfare

From: Joel Davis
Subject: Pingus: warfare
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:44:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello pingus developers:

I'm starting on a game based on the Worms/scorched
earth genre. I think it would be cool for it to share
the pingus name, since it has a similar look and feel
(side scroller with lots of cartoony penguins).

Would people on this project mind if I called it
"Pingus: warfare", or something similar? I can always
call it Tux War or Penguin War or something more
generic. But it would be nice to use the name and
reputation of your project.

Btw, I'm developing it on linux, and it will be GPL,
of course.

Thanks for any feedback!
Joel Davis
address@hidden