Assistance with the Pingus Project

From: Ian Christie
Subject: Assistance with the Pingus Project
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:32:30 -0400

I saw your request for assistance with the Pingus project on happypenguin.org and thought I could help. I'm sure I can help with beta testing and level design. Do you have any of the tools available for windows? My main machine is a Windows box, but I do have 2 other boxes that are Linux, so that won't stop me.

Ian Christie

When the least they could do to you was everything,
then the most they could do to you suddenly held no terror.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)