Re: Assistance with the Pingus Project

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Assistance with the Pingus Project
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:51:38 +0200

On Tuesday 24 September 2002 16:32, Ian Christie wrote:
> I saw your request for assistance with the Pingus project on
> happypenguin.org and thought I could help. I'm sure I can help with beta
> testing and level design. Do you have any of the tools available for
> windows? My main machine is a Windows box, but I do have 2 other boxes
> that are Linux, so that won't stop me.

The best way to help would probably be to get the CVS version and run your
tests with it. I guess you won't have the tools to compile it in Windows so
you'd be forced to do it on a Linux box.
We probably could create a new release for Win32 anytime but new levels or
bufixes will very likely be in CVS for some time before they show up in a
release.
I don't suppose we have anyone here who'd do e.g. weekly snapshots of the CVS
version for Win32?