help needed?

From: bastian salmela
Subject: help needed?
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:15:38 +0300

hi.. I was just browsing happypenguin and came across with your project. I
remember trying it out year or two ago.. nice game, very.. a bit hard
perhaps, but so was lemmings at some places :)

I've always loved this type of games..

anyways, why I wrote to you, was because I noticed you needed some
help with the graphics, right?

I'm a 2d/3d artist, working with gimp and blender. currently, I'm doing
graphics for FreeDroid... previously, I have done some tux-chesspieces to
"Knights".. and some other stuff..

you can check out my works here:
http://pasila.lib.hel.fi/~basse/g/blender/index.php

so, especially, if you need some bigger background pictures, cut-scenes,
something like that.. I think I could help you out there..   just let me
know..

--
.b

email : address@hidden