Website Pingus

From: Roeland Kok
Subject: Website Pingus
Date: 24 Sep 2002 22:30:00 +0200

Good afternoon,

At happypenguin.org I saw that you needed some help with your game
Pingus.

I saw you wanted to have a new website. I am prepared to volunteer as a
webdesigner (just plain anybrowser HTML and graphics, no PHP etc.). Some
examples of my work are presented at:

http://www.fadingdream.com/
http://tears.fadingdream.com/
http://www.linux-box.nl/

I'm living in The Netherlands and I'm 22 years of age. Busy with
computing since the very early '90's, using Linux since 1998. Linux is
the only operating system on my PC since 2001. I encourage all open
source initiatives.

If you can use my help, please let me know.

Good luck with your nice project, I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,

Roeland Kok