A Question about Bashers

From: Simon Constable
Subject: A Question about Bashers
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:34:13 +0100

Hello,

I am attempting to beta test the numerous levels and have a question regarding the Bashers:-

If I remember correctly the Basher would continue bashing for a short period after initialising him as a Basher. In Pingus a Basher only bashes once and then ends. Is this correct?

Also the lack of a '+/- Pingu release speed' will affect the playability of the levels. Are you going to add this feature or not?

Regards,
Simon Constable

--

email: address@hidden