Re: Sketch of the first world

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Sketch of the first world
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:20:13 +0100

On Sunday 27 October 2002 23:07, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:
> multiple actions. The levels in that world are currently far to
> interconnected, but most likly most of the connection will get removed
> so that the player as to walk an inverse-S-like curve. If I manage to
> balanche it some levels in that world might contain secondary
> entrances which build a shortened path through the island, just in
> case the player is already familar with the game, so that he doesn't
> get too bored in the first levels.

Having multiple exits could get a bit tricky for new users and multiple paths
that are reachable through the same exit aren't perfect either, IMHO.
Maybe we should do it more like other games and offer an option to skip the
tutorial as a whole.

> Any comments?

Looks quite nice but I don't like the green dots very much. They look quite a
bit out of place. Maybe a darker and more natural green would cancel the
effect.