Pingus should die in water!?

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Pingus should die in water!?
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:47:17 +0000

I was going through the bug report on Savannah looking for one about
Sliders.  Before finding it though, I found a report that said that Pingus
dying in water was illogical and that therefore water should be removed
from the levels.

However, I thought it would be best to allow water to kill Pingus.  Make
it more like Lemmings!  In fact, it could be a part of the background
story behind Pingus, with the Pingus traveling around in order to regain
the ability to swim.

Thanks,
Gervase.