Compiling with Win2k and VC++ 6

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Compiling with Win2k and VC++ 6
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:13:17 +0100

Hello everybody,

alright guys, I'm back... :-)
After trying to get Pingus running on WinNT at work (very successless) I at last have my new Computer with Win2k up and running.

I just tried to compile Pingus with VC++ 6 on Win2k, but something went wrong: VC++ said that the pingus.dsw file has been changed somehow and so the Project couldn't even be loaded.

Am I the first who had this error? Does anybody have an idea?

Greetings

Björn Fischer