Re: Compiling with Win2k and VC++ 6

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Compiling with Win2k and VC++ 6
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:29:10 -0000

Hi

> alright guys, I'm back... :-)
I'm not, but I will be in about 4/5 days.

> I just tried to compile Pingus with VC++ 6 on Win2k, but something went
> wrong:
> VC++ said that the pingus.dsw file has been changed somehow and so the
> Project couldn't even be loaded.
>
> Am I the first who had this error? Does anybody have an idea?
The shell script that generates the .dsw file is broken (and always has
been), and I haven't had a chance to fix it. It is also possible that VC++
incompatabilities have been introduced in the actual source, I haven't had
time to track it much in the last few weeks.

I will work on this some time soon, my dissertation is in tomorrow morning,
so when I've caught up on my sleep I'll get to work on it.

Ginge