Re: Fwd: locale problem

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Fwd: locale problem
Date: 22 Apr 2003 20:52:08 +0200

Am Die, 2003-04-22 um 19.46 schrieb Milan Babuskov:
> So, you think that we should try recompiling glibc?

I'd suggest that you look at the homepage of your distribution wheter
you find any information there or ask in some forum there for help. I
guess it's more or less distribution specific what's to do. Perhaps
you'll be able to avoid updating glibc. It's a bit dangerous, I
destroyed some systems with it some time ago, but I've also done many
updates successfully - YMMV.