Patch - 0.6.0 English spelling fixes

From: Carl Hudkins
Subject: Patch - 0.6.0 English spelling fixes
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 08:15:08 -0400

Hi...

        I've enjoyed playing Pingus this evening, so I thought I would
contribute
in my small way by going through the English strings to fix some spelling
and grammar issues I noticed.  So, here's a patch I made for that.

        The web site said to send patches here, but I'm not subscribed so
please
CC any reply.  Thanks!

--
// Carl Hudkins :: ICQ 5723399 :: PGP 50238D9E
//