Re: Win32: Linker Errors

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Win32: Linker Errors
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:22:33 +0200

Ingo Ruhnke wrote:

----------
Von:    Ingo Ruhnke[SMTP:address@hidden
Gesendet:       Montag, 28. April 2003 11:54:02
An:     address@hidden
Betreff:        Re: Win32: Linker Errors
Diese Nachricht wurde automatisch von einer Regel weitergeleitet.

Björn Fischer <address@hidden> writes:

I'm (still) using MSVC6, so if you suspect the problem there, just
tell me. I'm gonna update to 7 next week anyway.

Compile the libintl library in the intl/ directory, it contains a
project file (gettext.dsp).
Alright, I compiled the gettext.dsp (without errors). But it still doesn't work. I also tried to copy the gettext.lib to the directory all the other libs are, but the linker still doesn't know _libintl_XXX. Anyone reading the list who can compile the currect CVS with VC++? If yes, is it MSVC6 or 7?

Greetings

Björn