Win32: Linker Errors

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Win32: Linker Errors
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:55:35 +0200

Hi,
compiling pingus today resulted in the following linker output:

--------------------Konfiguration: pingus - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linker-Vorgang läuft...

[...]

fps_counter.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _libintl_gettext config.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _libintl_gettext credits.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _libintl_gettext editor_event.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _libintl_gettext editor_help_screen.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _libintl_gettext pingus_main.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _libintl_textdomain pingus_main.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _libintl_bindtextdomain pingus_main.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _libintl_bind_textdomain_codeset
./pingus.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unaufgeloeste externe Verweise
Fehler beim Ausführen von link.exe.

pingus.exe - 27 Fehler, 0 Warnung(en)

Seems like it came with the libintl.h file in src/Win32. I don't know how to fix this, maybe someone who implemented the libint_ prefix can tell more about that problem?

I'm (still) using MSVC6, so if you suspect the problem there, just tell me. I'm gonna update to 7 next week anyway.

Greetings

Björn