Your preference about how we should send levels to this list

From: Etienne Marcotte
Subject: Your preference about how we should send levels to this list
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:33:38 -0400 (EDT)

This is a long Object line, but it pretty descripe
what I want to have your opinion about : do you prefer
to see levels in their original format (like mrmips
did) or in a gzipped one (like I did) ?

The problem is that in both case, even if the file
look fine in archive (a little link to download it) it
is being dumped as normal text in my mailbox (on
Yahoo!). I don't know if I'm alone to have this
problem, but it make gzipped files unusable and xml
ones boring to copy-paste in a file (I know it's not
that much of a problem, but...). This would make the
xml format the best, but since gzipped save about 90%
of the space, it can be good for those (like me) who
are on a slow connection.

Anyone has an input on this matter ?

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca