Re: Your preference about how we should send levels to this list

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Your preference about how we should send levels to this list
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:26:57 +0100

> This is a long Object line, but it pretty descripe
> what I want to have your opinion about : do you prefer
> to see levels in their original format (like mrmips
> did) or in a gzipped one (like I did) ?

I think the ideal format would be as a mention on the list, and put the file
on a webserver somewhere (free space is reasonably easy to find,
www.freewebsitehosting.com is just one example with FTP access) , and
include a URL. Then everyone should succeed whether you use xml or gzip, and
you can have a link page with all your levels on it.

Neil