Re: Inconsistent fall survival & jumpers bouncing off

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Inconsistent fall survival & jumpers bouncing off
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:59:46 +0100

Am Mo, den 10.11.2003 schrieb Gervase Lam um 23:27:
> Could somebody help me out here please?  I've got some patches for Pingus
> and I don't really know what cvs diffs are required.

I guess your diffs are against 0.6.0 CVS? You could go the simple way of
just posting a patch to the list and hope that it applies cleanly or
gets merged or you can make a backup of your tree and then do an update
to see wheter you get conflicts with current CVS sources.
Only problem would be that the current sources aren't playable IIRC. I
can't say for sure since I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment.